How Mentoring Builds Employee Leaders
and Company Success
Thursday, February 10, 2022
As the corporate landscape continues to change, it is imperative to develop leadership skills that increase engagement and diversity of thought.
Throughout various phases of an individual’s career journey, the concept of a mentor/mentee relationship is proven to be beneficial to development by building confidence, increasing knowledge and advancement, providing unique perspectives and more. Workplace programs build trust, foster a positive work culture, and increases minority representation in management.
According to Calvin Purnell, Jr. “Mentors are a huge part of the success of many people. They offer real life information that schools often don’t teach when it comes to building your career.”
At this program, you will learn:
• Why and how 71% of Fortune 500 companies have mentoring programs (Source: Guider)
• Effective processes that strengthen mentorship programs
• How to obtain buy-in from leaders to launch programs within your company
• How to ask someone outside your organization to be a mentor
• Why becoming a mentor helps your professional growth